Gail Royster, Hudson’s Hometown Broker
Gail treats each of her clients with ultimate care and concern. Gail lives, works, shops and plays in Hudson, her beloved community. A veteran of 38 years in the business, Gail has achieved numerous awards in both sales and management throughout her career. Rooted in family values and traditions, Gail brings a refreshing integrity to the business of selling a home. Gail studied at Lawrence University in Appleton, WI, where she joined Kappa Alpha Theta sorority, while pursuing secondary education with emphasis on music and drama. Today, Gail enjoys music and container gardening, is an avid tennis buff, and a great fan of Cleveland sports.
- Akron Area Board of Realtors
- Ohio Association of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Hudson Business Professionals (Founder/Past President)
- Hudson Chamber of Commerce (2-Term Past President, 12-Year Board Member)
- International Referral Network (Past President, 12-Year Board Member)
- Rotary Club of Hudson (Past President, 10-Year Board Member)
- Laurel Lake Retirement Community (Past Vice-Chair, 9-year Board Member)
- Actor’s Summit Theater (Past President, Board Member)
- Hudson Community Foundation (Past Board Member)
- Hudson Heritage Association (Past Board Member)
- Case-Barlow Farm Foundation (Co-Founder, Past Board Member)
- Top Woman Business Owner NE Ohio
- Hudson Chamber Business of the Year Award
- Top 3% National Sales Award
- Quality Service Award
- National Sales Excellence Award
- Howard Hanna Champions Club
- Rotarian of the Year Award
Four generations of Mothers and Daughters gathering around Gail’s gazebo and koi pond at her Lennox Road home.
Gail is proud to have been a co-founder of the Case-Barlow Farm, an historic preservation for Hudson families to enjoy.
Gail is seen cavorting center stage as a “Wicked Diva” at a gala supporting the Akron Symphony Orchestra, held at Lake Forest Country Club.
Gail joined one of her ten grandkids, Stephanie, for a Muscular Dystrophy Association “Lockup” at the Blue Canyon.